Limestone cyclone It is a kind of separation and classification equipment, using the principle of centrifugal sedimentation. The hydrocyclone has no power device. Under the action of a certain pressure, the liquid enters the hydrocyclone tangentially from the periphery of the hydrocyclone at a certain pressure, and then produces a strong rotating vortex, and the internal vortex continuously moves. Due to the difference in particle size between coarse and fine particles, they are subject to different sizes of centrifugal force, centripetal buoyancy and fluid drag. Due to centrifugal sedimentation, most of the coarse particles are discharged through the bottom flow port of the cyclone, while most of the fine particles are discharged by the overflow pipe, so as to achieve the purpose of separation and classification.
As a typical equipment of centrifugal force and gravity compound force field, it is widely used in many fields because of its simple structure, small floor area, convenient installation and operation, low operation cost.
The basic principle of hydrocyclone is to separate the liquid-liquid, liquid-solid, liquid-gas mixture with certain density difference under the action of centrifugal force. The mixture enters the hydrocyclone tangentially with a certain pressure, and produces a high-speed rotating flow field in the cylindrical cavity. Under the action of the swirling field, the components with high density in the mixture simultaneously move downward along the axial direction and outward along the radial direction. When they reach the cone section, they move downward along the wall of the separator and are discharged from the underflow port. Thus, the components with low density move towards the central axis and form an upward internal vortex in the center of the axis, and then discharge through the overflow port The purpose of two-phase separation is achieved.
1. Before commissioning, make sure that all connection points of the cyclone unit have been tightened, and remove all kinds of residues in the pipeline and unit box, so as to avoid leakage and blockage after start-up. Make sure that the cyclone valve put into operation is fully opened.
2. The valve can be fully opened (e.g. operating hydrocyclone) or completely closed (such as standby hydrocyclone), but it is not allowed to be in the semi open state (i.e. the valve is not allowed to control the flow).
3. If possible, please test run with clean water first. The feeding mode can be provided by high-level pump or cyclone. If the pump matches the cyclone throughput, the pressure gauge shows a constant reading. To ensure that the pressure gauge reading does not fluctuate, if there is obvious fluctuation, check the cause. The equipment is required to work under the pressure not higher than 0.3MPa.
4. When the equipment runs smoothly under normal pressure, check the leakage of connection points and take remedial measures if necessary.
5. Check the blockage caused by the residue entering the cyclone. The blockage of the inlet of hydrocyclone will reduce the flow of overflow and grit setting, and the blockage of grit setting opening of hydrocyclone will reduce the flow rate of grit setting and even cut off the flow, and sometimes violent vibration will occur. In case of blockage, the feeding valve of hydrocyclone shall be closed in time to remove the blockage. In order to prevent blockage, the feeding pool of hydrocyclone group can be equipped with facilities to prevent coarse materials and sundries (such as chip removal screen). Meanwhile, the feeding pool should be emptied in time when the machine is stopped, so as to avoid blocking accidents caused by sedimentation and high concentration when starting up again.
6. When the equipment is proved to be running well by water test, the slurry can be input for operation.
Function of components
(1) The inlet acts as a diversion to reduce the turbulence caused by the change of flow direction.
(2) In this region, the particles are dispersed in different orbits from outside to inside due to different centrifugal forces, which provides conditions for later centrifugal separation.
(3) The cone part is the main separation area, and the slurry is affected by the reduced wall, and the inner and outer swirling flow is formed gradually, and the separation between the large and small particles occurs.
(4) Overflow port and underflow outlet can lead overflow and underflow smoothly, and prevent mixing between them.