Drainage cyclone In fact, it is a dewatering cyclone, also known as hydrocyclone. The main function of hydrocyclone is the dewatering operation of various mineral slurry.
Due to the different production environment and different design structure, it has the advantages of low pressure and large treatment capacity.
It has been widely used in domestic and foreign countries due to its high efficiency and wear-resistant structure In addition, when used in the classification of closed-circuit grinding, because of its small volume, it has no buffering capacity to the fluctuation of ore volume, so it is not as stable as the mechanical classifier.
matters needing attention
Before starting the machine, check whether the power supply of each pump is normal, whether the pump impeller rotates flexibly, and whether the rotation direction is correct. Then add water for trial run to check whether there is leakage. After normal operation, start the desander pump and rotary filter, and then slowly open the feed valve to adjust the pressure of the feed stage properly. Adjust the amount of washing water according to the concentration of starch slurry and washing conditions, and control the washing water Check valve must be installed before valve making. It is forbidden to fill water before starting.
When the hydrocyclone is working, the operator must stick to his post, observe the operation of the pump and the pressure of each group, regularly check the concentration of feed in and out and the discharge of yellow slurry, and deal with it in time. During shutdown, clean the residual starch in the hydrocyclone with clean water before shutdown, so as not to affect the next use. In winter, the water in the pump must be emptied, otherwise the equipment will freeze and crack after freezing, causing heavy losses.
1. Operators must be trained strictly to make them familiar with the process flow and operation procedures of the system, as well as the performance, characteristics, functions and safety knowledge of machinery and electrical appliances of auxiliary equipment. Unqualified personnel are strictly prohibited from taking up their posts.
2. Clean and check the hydrocyclone regularly. If the hydrocyclone and sealing ring are damaged, they should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the hydrocyclone.
3. The insulation degree of electrical equipment should be checked regularly to meet the corresponding standards. When overhauling the equipment, a signboard should be hung on the main gate to avoid unnecessary accidents.
The screened crude starch milk contains a certain amount of protein. Although these protein particles are small, they can accumulate into a group for a long time, which greatly reduces the separation effect. Therefore, the separation should be carried out as soon as possible.
1. If a separator is used for the first separation, the starch refining and washing can be completed with a 6-9 stage cyclone, and the overflow yellow slurry can be recovered before the separator.
2. In the process of purification, separation and refining with total swirling flow, the components of hydrocyclone are divided into two parts: the first part is concentrated and separated by 6-8 groups, and the second part is refined and washed with 10-12 groups. If 6-8 groups of washing parts are added, the quality of starch will be better. In the full cyclone process, because the coarse pulp directly enters the cyclone group for separation and washing, the secondary powder with a small difference in the specific gravity of protein will flow out from the overflow port together with the yellow slurry. In order to improve the economic benefits, the two parts of hydrocyclones have 3-4 groups of recovery hydrocyclones, and the recovered secondary starch flows back to the original pulp pool for separation. If high-quality starch needs to be produced, the recovered secondary starch should be stored separately Storage processing.