Cyclone concentrator It can be used in various preparation operations before dewatering and filtration of slime water, fine grinding and flotation of minerals, oxidation of carbon slurry of gold ore, as well as high concentration transportation of tailings, underground filling, tailings reuse and other operations, so as to realize slurry concentration.
The hydrocyclone, with its unique structure design, can produce higher underflow concentration at lower overflow concentration.
Under the action of a certain pressure (0.1-0.18mpa), the slurry enters the cyclone along the involute direction. Under the action of centrifugal force, the large particles are thrown to the wall of the cyclone and move downward with the external swirl, and are discharged from the lower sediment inlet. The fine particles are brought to the center, move upward with the internal swirl and discharge from the upper overflow port.
1. Before commissioning, make sure that all connection points of the cyclone unit have been tightened, and remove all kinds of residues in the pipeline and unit box, so as to avoid leakage and blockage after start-up. Make sure that the cyclone valve put into operation is fully opened.
2. The valve can be fully opened (e.g. operating hydrocyclone) or completely closed (such as standby hydrocyclone), but it is not allowed to be in the semi open state (i.e. the valve is not allowed to control the flow).
3. If possible, please test run with clean water first. The feeding mode can be provided by high-level pump or cyclone. If the pump matches the cyclone throughput, the pressure gauge shows a constant reading. To ensure that the pressure gauge reading does not fluctuate, if there is obvious fluctuation, check the cause. The equipment is required to work under the pressure not higher than 0.3MPa.
4. When the equipment runs smoothly under normal pressure, check the leakage of connection points and take remedial measures if necessary.
5. Check the blockage caused by the residue entering the cyclone. The blockage of the inlet of hydrocyclone will reduce the flow of overflow and grit setting, and the blockage of grit setting opening of hydrocyclone will reduce the flow rate of grit setting and even cut off the flow, and sometimes violent vibration will occur. In case of blockage, the feeding valve of hydrocyclone shall be closed in time to remove the blockage. In order to prevent blockage, the feeding pool of hydrocyclone group can be equipped with facilities to prevent coarse materials and sundries (such as chip removal screen). Meanwhile, the feeding pool should be emptied in time when the machine is stopped, so as to avoid blocking accidents caused by sedimentation and high concentration when starting up again.
6. When the equipment is proved to be running well by water test, the slurry can be input for operation.
According to the construction section, it can be divided into one stage classification cyclone and two stage staged cyclone.
According to the function, it is divided into classification cyclone, dewatering cyclone, desliming cyclone, slag removal cyclone, concentration cyclone and special cyclone for tailings dry discharge.
Primary stage cyclone
More than 500 tons a day for a wide range of non metal ore dressing and classification of a single stage. Hydrocyclones can be arranged either individually or in groups according to different processing capacity. In the case of higher feed concentration, it has higher classification efficiency and finer overflow fineness, the overflow product is forced to be uniform, and the separator efficiency is 5-10% higher than the commonly used spiral classifier, which is conducive to the improvement of mill utilization coefficient.
(1) Large angle Hydrocyclone
The cone angle of hydrocyclone is large, up to 180 degrees (also known as flat cyclone). It is suitable for high concentration, high mineral ratio, overflow fineness requirement below 60% of - 200 mesh, especially suitable for primary grinding of iron ore in stage grinding separation process. The hydrocyclone with this structure has a series of advantages, such as uniform overflow particle size, light over grinding phenomenon of overflow products, and large adjustment of bottom abortion rate without affecting the normal operation of the hydrocyclone. Compared with the same hydrocyclone, the first stage grinding capacity can be increased by 10-25%.
(2) One stage high fineness classification cyclone
It is suitable for the occasions where grinding fineness of - 200 mesh is more than 80%. Because of the fine size of classification, even if the ordinary structure cyclone reaches the required grading size, the classification efficiency will be greatly reduced, the amount of return sand will be increased, and the new ore feeding amount of the mill will be low. By changing the structure of the first stage high fineness classification cyclone, the overflow run out and underflow pinch degree are reduced, and the high overflow fineness and high classification efficiency are maintained at the same time.
Two stage classification cyclone
Two stage classification hydrocyclone is widely used in secondary inspection and control classification of various metal and non-metallic ores. The specifications of hydrocyclone range from 75mm to 660mm, which can be used in different processing capacity and different requirements of grinding fineness. The unique structure design of hydrocyclone can make the overflow fineness of two-stage hydrocyclone from 75% to 95% of - 200 mesh.
JY series hydrocyclones are a new generation of high-efficiency classification hydrocyclones developed and produced by our company on the basis of absorbing and digesting Krebs cyclone classification technology in the United States. This series of hydrocyclones have the advantages of high classification efficiency and classification accuracy, large single processing capacity (4-550m3 / h) and long service life. It has been successfully applied in grinding and classification operations of hundreds of domestic metal and non-metallic ores.