Hydrocyclone group It is a combination of two or more hydrocyclones in series or parallel. When a single cyclone can not meet the processing capacity or classification fineness required by the process, hydrocyclone group can be considered. It is widely used in mine classification, dewatering, desliming, concentration, tailings damming and power plant wet desulfurization process.
In addition to several single hydrocyclones, the hydrocyclone group generally shares one grit chamber and overflow box. The material of hydrocyclone group can adopt different inner lining according to different media. The lining materials are divided into high wear-resistant rubber, high wear-resistant composite material and high-alumina ceramics, etc.
The processing capacity is better than other hydrocyclones, and the classification efficiency is greatly improved.
Special computer software for selecting hydrocyclone is available for free.
The unit is light in weight, easy to install and easy to maintain.
The whole machine adopts wear-resistant rubber, which has strong wear resistance, is not easy to aging and has long service life.
Principle of particle size classification
Principle analysis of particle size classification
Grinding classification process is the preparation of raw material pulp for flotation. The purpose is to separate the useful metal components from gangue by grinding process, but not crush them. In order to obtain higher production efficiency and reduce energy consumption. In the grinding part, there is usually a quantitative feeding and proportioning feed water regulating circuit to ensure the normal grinding concentration (about 75%) in the mill. The grinding efficiency is high.
Hydrocyclones are usually used for pulp size classification in medium and large concentrators. Each hydrocyclone in the cyclone group is a rubber lined metal cylinder composed of the upper part of the cylinder and the lower part of the cone. The feeding pulp flows into the tangential direction of the cylinder, and the pulp is graded by gravity and centrifugal force. The coarse-grained pulp is discharged from the grit chamber at the lower part of the cone. The fine slurry is discharged from the overflow port in the center of the cylinder.
The size of hydrocyclone depends on the geometry of hydrocyclone, and the size of hydrocyclone depends on the geometry of hydrocyclone; After the geometric size of hydrocyclone group is determined, the feeding flow of each hydrocyclone is directly proportional to the 0.42 power of feeding pressure.
Control Technology Countermeasures
Countermeasures of granularity control technology
The ideal composition principle of the integrated control loop of the hydrocyclone is as follows:
1) The feeding concentration control loop of hydrocyclone group is set up to ensure that the feed concentration of hydrocyclone is constant.
2) The constant pressure control loop of hydrocyclone group distribution box is set up to make the feeding flow of each hydrocyclone basically constant.
3) According to the above two, the overflow particle size of each hydrocyclone can be effectively controlled under the condition that the grindability of ore is basically constant.
4) Considering the nature of ore in the process of engineering production, the grindability of ore is fluctuating, which will cause the coefficient drift of statistical model of particle size control, that is to say, the percentage change of grit. At the same time, due to the coordination factors of engineering Mining crushing and beneficiation processes, the daily and hourly processing capacity of ball mill ore will be adjusted appropriately. All of these will cause the change of slurry volume transported by sand pump. In order to ensure the stable and normal operation of each hydrocyclone, the inlet valve of each hydrocyclone group in medium and large-scale concentrators can be automatically opened and closed remotely. Therefore, the number of hydrocyclones should be determined according to the flow rate of sand pump or the automatic operation of ore processing capacity of ball mill.
5) In order to ensure the continuity of process production and the damage of normal operation of grinding classification process caused by abnormal working conditions, the level override control circuit of pump pool should be set up to switch the pressure control circuit of hydrocyclone to the liquid level control loop of pump pool when the liquid level of pump pool reaches high high alarm or low low low alarm, so as to avoid liquid level overflow or pump pool evacuation. After other operations, when the pump pool level returns to normal, it will automatically switch to the cyclone pressure control mode.