Fine sand dewatering screen The main structure is the support device, which is characterized by simple structure and convenient maintenance.
1. The fine sand dewatering screen has the functions of sand washing, fine sand collection, tailings recovery and sediment separation, which is cleaner than that of sand washing machine.
2. Fine sand dewatering, low energy consumption equipment.
3. Fine sand dewatering screen equipment has a long service life, and there is no guarantee in the later stage. The equipment has low efficiency and good quality.
4. The installation of fine sand recovery equipment is simple, and the new type of fine sand recovery equipment is easy to operate, which prevents damage to the machine to a great extent.
5. The fine sand dewatering screen cleans and dehydrates the broken finished sand, which greatly reduces the content of mud, impurities and moisture in the sand, and effectively improves the quality of the sand.
The dewatering screen is mainly composed of supporting device (base and damping device), screen box and vibrating motor.
1. Support device: the screen body is supported by four supporting devices, each supporting device is composed of rubber spring, fixed screen body card, spring guide seat, spring support, etc. It is necessary to reduce the load of the rubber screen.
2. Screen box: the screen box is composed of screen frame, screen plate and pressing device.
Screen frame: side plate, steel pipe, angle steel, channel steel, etc. composed of high strength steel plate and reinforced angle steel are welded, and bracket supporting screen plate is welded inside.
Sieve plate: the screen plate of single-layer screen uses stainless steel seam welded mesh plate, and the seam width is 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm and 0.6 mm, which can be selected according to the dehydration requirements of customers; the lower screen plate of double-layer screen is the same as the single-layer screen, and the upper screen plate generally adopts stainless steel woven mesh, or stainless steel seam welded mesh.
When the fine sand dewatering screen is installed, the foundation should be horizontal. The spring support components of the four supporting devices are installed on the foundation and fixed with high-strength bolts, and rubber springs are installed. It is installed on the screen box to prevent the screen box from over swing when it is installed on the screen box. Adjust the four supports so that the front and rear supports are at the same level.
Maintenance and use
1. The operator should be familiar with the performance of the screen machine. Before starting to work, the operator should carefully read the instruction manual and duty record of the screen machine, and carry out the general inspection of the equipment, such as the tightness of the link screw of the vibration motor and the compaction of the sieve plate.
2. Start up: the start-up of the screen machine should follow the sequence of the process system to ensure the start-up with no load as far as possible. In order to ensure the synchronous and relative rotation of the two vibration motors, the inching should be carried out before the normal starting.
3. At the middle and end of each shift, check the load of vibration motor and the working condition of screen machine.
4. Shutdown: the shutdown of the screen machine should be in accordance with the sequence of the process system. Except for special accidents, it is forbidden to stop the machine with material and continue to feed materials to the screen machine after shutdown.
5. When the excitation force does not meet the requirements, only the angle between the eccentric blocks of the vibration motor needs to be adjusted (in order to facilitate the adjustment of "Normal University vibration", each vibration motor eccentric block is provided with adjustment marks), and the exciting force of the vibration motor can be adjusted steplessly. The larger the angle, the smaller the exciting force; otherwise, the greater the exciting force. The exciting force is large when the angle is zero, and zero at 180o.
6. Maintenance of screen machine: the maintenance of screen machine should be carried out by full-time personnel on a regular basis.
7. The temperature of rubber spring shall not exceed 70 ℃.
8. Maintenance and adjustment of vibration motor: according to the requirements of operation manual of yzdp series or YZU / jzo series three-phase asynchronous vibration motor.