Clean coal dewatering screen A kind of slime separation and dewatering screen used in coal preparation plant with high efficiency and fine coal dewatering has a moving track of straight line. There are 16 specifications in the whole series. It can be used in coal preparation, mineral processing, power generation, sugar making, salt making and other industrial departments to screen, dehydrate, disintegrate and desliminate medium and fine-grained materials in dry and wet way.
1. Low noise and convenient maintenance.
2. The structure is reasonable and durable.
3. Good dehydration effect and reliable guarantee.
4. The screening efficiency is g.
5. Light weight, easy disassembly, easy maintenance, no sudden spring.
The clean coal dewatering screen adopts double electric self synchronization technology and universal quick eccentric and adjustable amplitude vibrator. Through the belt coupling shaft, two unrelated vibrators are respectively driven for synchronous reverse operation. The centrifugal force generated by the two groups of eccentric mass is superimposed along the vibration direction and counteracted by reverse centrifugation, so as to form a single excitation vibration along the vibration direction and make the screen box move in a reciprocating straight line. This type of dehydration screen is a little similar to the linear screen we have known before. They all move in a straight line.
Conditions of use
1. The vibration acceleration shall not exceed 20g (G: 9.8m/s gravity acceleration).
If the ambient temperature is less than 40 ℃, the power should not exceed 40 ℃.
3. If the altitude is not more than 1000 meters, if the altitude exceeds 1000 meters but not more than 4000 meters, the temperature rise limit should be reduced by 0.5 ℃ for every 100 meters increase.
4 power supply: three phase 380V, frequency 50 Hz.
Working mode: Si (continuous).
6. The temperature rise of stator winding (resistance method) shall not exceed 80K.
7. The allowable temperature of bearing (thermometer method) shall not exceed 95 ℃.
Otherwise, the working force of the motor on the rating plate will not exceed 8.
9. There should be no conductive dust, flammable, explosive and corrosive gas in the use environment.
Weekly inspection: check whether the bolts and nuts of vibration motor, screen box and support device are loose and tight, and whether the rubber spring is cracked.
Monthly inspection: the abrasion of screen surface shall be checked every month. In case of local wear (such as feeding end), necessary adjustment and repair shall be carried out.
Semi annual inspection: check the welding joints of each part of the screen frame, and analyze the causes and repair welding in case of open welding. Screen, rubber spring failure or damage should be replaced.
Annual inspection: carry out comprehensive inspection and overhaul on dewatering screen, which can be carried out by maintenance personnel in more specific cases.
Before operation, some necessary checks should be done to ensure the flexible rotation of the vibration motor. The wiring between the vibration motor and the control box should be correct, that is, the two vibration motors (with the same power and speed) must rotate in the opposite direction (and synchronously relative rotation), but not in the same direction.
(1) During commissioning, the collision between screen box, chute and discharge port shall be eliminated.
(2) The test run shall not be less than 2 hours. During this period, careful observation and inspection shall be carried out. The screen machine shall work stably and the amplitude shall be stable after starting.
(3) When the screen machine is running, the screen box shall not swing laterally. If this phenomenon occurs, the reason is that the height difference of the four support seats is inconsistent or the welding of the support part in the manufacturing process of the screen machine is not standard.
(4) Within 2 hours of the test run, the temperature of the vibration motor gradually increases and then keeps stable, and the high temperature is not higher than 75 ℃.
(5) In case of abnormal noise, sharp temperature rise or smoke from the vibration motor within a short period of time after the test run, the machine shall be shut down immediately, and the conditions of the motor, bearing, eccentric block and other parts shall be inspected and handled. If the sieve plate makes noise, check the condition of the screen plate pressing device and press it tightly, and restart the screen machine after troubleshooting.
(6) Check the electrical control equipment to ensure the normal operation of the control equipment.
(7) After four hours of empty machine test run, the installation work of screen machine shall be checked and accepted, and problems found shall be handled in time.