Linear dewatering screen The main part of the sieve plate has a 5 ° angle. The vibrating motors of the two dewatering screens are installed horizontally, and the structure is firm and compact. One is at the upper end of the other. The rotating effect caused by unbalanced gravity makes the screen work stably. The embedded wear-resistant polyurethane screen is used in the screen of dehydration screen, which solves the major problem of ordinary screen being vulnerable and makes the production line stable for a long time.
The linear dewatering screen is driven by double vibration motors. When the two vibrating motors rotate synchronously and reversely, the exciting force generated by the eccentric block offsets each other in the direction parallel to the motor axis, and overlaps as a resultant force in the direction perpendicular to the motor axis, so the motion track of the screen machine is a straight line. The two motor shafts have an inclination angle relative to the screen surface. Under the combined force of excitation force and material gravity, the material is thrown up on the screen surface and moves forward in a leap forward straight line, so as to achieve the purpose of screening and dividing the materials. It can be used in pipeline to realize automatic operation. It has the characteristics of low energy consumption, high efficiency, simple structure, easy maintenance, and no dust emission in the fully enclosed structure. The sieve mesh number is as high as 400 mesh, which can screen out 7 kinds of materials with different particle sizes.
The dewatering screen is mainly composed of screen box, vibration exciter, support system and vibration motor.
Screen box: it is composed of screen frame, sieve plate and pressing device.
Vibration exciter: the vibration exciter is the main component, which is installed on the screen side or the main beam of the screen box to provide directional excitation force for the vibration of the screening machine.
Supporting device: the screen body is supported by four supporting devices, and each supporting device is composed of rubber spring, spring support, etc. Rubber spring is an indispensable component in vibration damping device, which can reduce the dynamic load of screen body on the ground.
Vibration motor: the motor is fixed with high-strength bolts, and the bottom spring is rubber spring, which is used to reduce vibration, so that the amplitude is small, and the screening accuracy can be improved by slowly vibrating
Use and maintenance:
1. The operator should be familiar with the performance of the screen machine. Before starting to work, the operator should carefully read the instruction manual and duty record of the screen machine, and carry out the general inspection of the equipment, such as the tightness of the link screw of the vibration motor and the compaction of the sieve plate.
2. Start up: the start-up of the screen machine should follow the sequence of the process system to ensure the start-up with no load as far as possible. In order to ensure the synchronous and relative rotation of the two vibration motors, the inching should be carried out before the normal starting.
3. At the middle and end of each shift, check the load of vibration motor and the working condition of screen machine.
4. Shutdown: the shutdown of the screen machine should be in accordance with the sequence of the process system. Except for special accidents, it is forbidden to stop the machine with material and continue to feed materials to the screen machine after shutdown.
5. When the excitation force does not meet the requirements, only the angle between the eccentric blocks of the vibration motor needs to be adjusted (in order to facilitate the adjustment of "Normal University vibration", each vibration motor eccentric block is provided with adjustment marks), and the exciting force of the vibration motor can be adjusted steplessly. The larger the angle, the smaller the exciting force; otherwise, the greater the exciting force. The exciting force is large when the angle is zero, and zero at 180o.
6. Maintenance of screen machine: the maintenance of screen machine should be carried out by full-time personnel on a regular basis.
7. The temperature of rubber spring shall not exceed 70 ℃.
8. Maintenance and adjustment of vibration motor: according to the requirements of operation manual of yzdp series or YZU / jzo series three-phase asynchronous vibration motor.