Tailings dewatering screen The moving track is a straight line. It is produced according to jb2444-86 "ZSM double shaft vibrating screen for coal briquette". There are 16 specifications in the whole series, which can be used in coal preparation, mineral processing, electric power, sugar making, salt making and other industrial departments for dry and wet classification, dehydration, demineralization and desliming of medium and fine-grained materials. The screen machine has large processing capacity and high screening efficiency. The moving track of DSM suspended dewatering vibrating screen is straight line. It is produced according to QJ / ak02.06-89 "suspended double shaft vibrating screen for DSM type coal". There are four specifications in the whole series, which can be used in coal preparation, mineral processing, electric power, sugar making, salt making and other industrial departments for dry and wet classification, dehydration, demineralization and desliming of medium and fine-grained materials. The screen machine has large processing capacity and high screening efficiency.
1. The whole screen is installed horizontally, but the screen is installed at a negative angle to ensure the effect of forced dewatering
2. Screen can choose stainless steel composite screen, tension installation, or stainless steel welded seam screen plate, compact installation, to meet different needs;
3. The vibration frequency can be adjusted at any time by frequency converter to achieve dehydration effect
4. The self synchronous liquid lubrication vibrator is used to excite the vibration. The screen frame is made of special noise reducing materials and connected with high-strength bolts. The working noise of the whole machine is 85dB (a), which is about 15dB lower than that of the similar screen machines
5. The feeding section is equipped with arc screen surface to improve the dewatering efficiency
6. The feeding box is set to ensure that the materials are evenly fed into the screen surface
7. It is equipped with integral underframe for easy handling and installation
8. Rely on the filter layer on the screen to retain fine particles and overstock dehydration.
The feeding tailings are evenly fed into the screen inlet by the feeding box (or cyclone). About 1 / 3 of the water is removed at the place where the pre dehydrated screen plate is installed at 450 horizontally. After entering the joint of the plane screen plate and the inclined screen plate, the material accumulation occurs. The material particles settle by gravity, and a thin filter layer is formed. The filter layer prevents the other particles from passing through the screen, making the filter layer gradually thickened.
The water that fails to pass through the screen forms a pool on the upper part of the filter layer. Because the filter layer is thin here, the water gradually drops off under the strong movement. The high frequency and low amplitude vibration state makes the particles such as tailings forming the filter layer more and more dense, and vibrates to the discharge port. The material forms a filter cake, and the moisture in the material is partially removed from the screen surface, and the rest is attached to the On the surface of the material layer, due to the negative inclination angle of the screen surface, the water will not overflow from the discharge port, but will flow to the pool at the junction, so as to complete the dehydration of materials.
The linear dewatering vibrating screen is different from the light linear vibrating screen in screening small and medium-sized particles or even large pieces of materials.
With the size of material particle size, manganese steel woven screen can be used (good wear resistance, low cost, high screening rate; service life is relatively short compared with punching screen plate, which increases the cost of mesh replacement.) There are also punching sieve plate (stainless steel or carbon steel or manganese steel punching, with relatively long service life, and slightly lower penetration rate and manganese steel woven mesh). If the linear vibrating screen is used as coal washing process, polyurethane screen plate (wear-resistant, high precision of screen hole and long service life) is used; stainless steel screen plate and screen seam are often used in coal washing process High precision, long and durable. The selection of the screen screen of the linear vibration dewatering screen is closely related to the characteristics of the screened materials. We must fully understand the characteristics of the materials before selecting the screen, and then select the screen scientifically, so as to produce various benefits in the actual production.
1) Ensure that the lubrication points are well lubricated. Pay attention that the oil level of the vibration exciter is within the scale line, not too high or too low.
2) Ensure the quality of lubricating oil as required.
3) In the maintenance process, pay attention to the protection of polyurethane sieve plate to avoid high temperature or chemical corrosion damage.
4) During the maintenance of vibrating screen, avoid welding to avoid stress concentration and damage to screen box.