Why high frequency slow moving sand screen?
Author: Time: July 25, 2020 170 views
High frequency vibration dewatering screen has the advantages of simple structure, low cost, easy maintenance, large processing capacity, simple processing technology and low cost, so it has been affirmed by many customers. However, each part of the equipment has been used for a long time, and sometimes it is very likely that the sand moving is slow. Today, we will talk about the factors of slow sand moving of high-frequency vibration dewatering screen How to repair and maintain in daily use.
1、 The factors of slow sand moving of high frequency vibration dewatering screen are as follows
1. Is the motor damaged
High frequency vibration dewatering screen in the working process or circuit components are damaged, there is a major factor in slow discharge, it is also likely that the local working voltage is not enough at that time.
2. Is the material stacked
In terms of machinery and equipment, excessive material accumulation on the screen surface must be removed immediately. Because too much material will directly interfere with the amplitude of the vibrating screen, and it is likely that both sides of the screen are too loose. If the shaft vibrates in an eccentric way, it is likely that the belt will not be able to drive and the belt will be too loose.
3. Reason of vibration exciter
If the coupling bolt on the exciter falls off and whether the lubricating grease thickens and agglomerates, the vibration exciter can be cleaned and repaired, and then the position of the eccentric shaft weighting block or the auxiliary eccentric block can be appropriately adjusted.
4. Are the bolts tight
Abnormal material movement on the screen surface indicates that the connecting bolts have been loosened, and even to the point of full loosening, they must be tightened immediately.
5. Mesh clogging
The poor quality of products screened by vibrating screen is due to wrong operation, and it is also likely that the mesh is blocked, the fine particles and moisture in the feed material increase, which makes the material layer on the screen too thick and causes uneven feeding.
6. The horizontal level of screen box is not accurate
If the horizontal level of the screen box is not accurate, it is necessary to replace the spring or the cushion or change the support size from the support foot spring itself.
7. The screen screen is damaged or the rigidity is not enough
It is very likely that the high-frequency screen will be broken due to the high-frequency screen. If the rigidity of the screen box is not enough, the beam will be broken if it is not grasped horizontally. If it is still in operation, the material movement will be abnormal. Operators should pay special attention to the operation process.
2、 Matters needing attention when using high frequency vibration dewatering screen:
1. Do not use unqualified power supply: the use of unqualified power supply will also cause great damage to the machine and equipment. Pay attention to the quality of electrical products when discharging and within a few minutes after discharging, try to reduce the moving power or not move the motor, and take various measures to prevent electrical soft break. Once soft break occurs, it should be handled immediately.
2. Don't turn off the power supply when the power is cut off again: do not forget to turn off the power supply when using it, so as to avoid causing a lot of unnecessary damage. After the operation is finished, you should also tidy up things, turn off the power and leave, and form a good habit of running.
3. Do not use when there is something in the machine and equipment: check whether there is ore or lost block in the crushing chamber before the high-frequency vibration dewatering screen is opened.
4. Don't just use it without maintenance: long time use will cause a lot of unnecessary wear and tear to machinery and equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to check the wear degree of machinery and equipment on time, do maintenance on time, and put lubricating oil on time, so that your machinery and equipment can play a greater role.