How to complete the dehydration of raw materials by dewatering screen?
Author: Time: July 23, 2020 156 views
The software of dewatering screen zero discharge system consists of three parts: sediment separation, mortar and water separation and solid waste dry discharge. The key of fine sand separation is based on dry discharge machine of tailings pond. The mechanical equipment is equipped with separation equipment to extract the waste water from the tailings pond, and the separated waste water enters the waste water transport tank, and the solid raw materials are screened according to the vibrating screen.
Dewatering screen How to complete the dehydration of raw materials?
First of all: when Dewatering screen At the beginning of the operation, the raw materials are guided into the rotary dehydration tank under the action of hydrostatic pressure, and then injected into the guiding tank along the tangent direction through the feed nozzle, forming a rotating flow. The raw material is injected into the stainless steel slit. Under the action of centripetal force, the liquid passes through the stainless steel filter screen, and the solid remains on the stainless steel filter screen to complete the dehydration effect.
2： In the dewatering screen, the total width and direction of the gap of the stainless steel screen are changed. The upper suture tends to be parallel to the human body, while the lower suture is perpendicular to the human body and is about 50% wider than the upper suture.
Considering the spiral movement characteristics of surface material and reducing the damage of stainless steel filter screen during operation, the direction of slit is designed. The change of the gap width can ensure that all conical stainless steel sieves have the same grade classification particle size distribution as far as possible, and the relationship between feed water flow and spherical shape is taken into account.
Third: in the whole application process, dehydration screen can also be used to improve the directionality of materials, so as to encourage the composite materials to rotate left and right in the guide groove, so as to improve the service life of stainless steel.
The dewatering screen has the following characteristics:
1. It covers a small area, does not need civil engineering, and saves soil resources;
2. High production efficiency, automatic separation and discharge of slag water, continuous production 24 hours a day, no manual operation is required, and the project investment cost of customers is reduced from one dimension level;
3. Low energy consumption, less after-sales service centers and low operating costs;
4. The components are not easy to be damaged, with long service life and low maintenance cost;
5. Simple structure and convenient operation. Customers do not need to hire technical personnel for actual operation, which is more convenient, reduces the project investment cost of customers and saves the assets of customers.